Valentine's Day doesn't hold the monopoly on romance. You can have a travel fling any month of the year. Let's get a little personal and indulge in planning for a future romantic getaway for every kind of love—be it with a new flame, old friend, or even by yourself. Because travel is a forever kind of love.

COVID-19 Travel Alert: Please remember to check government advisories before booking and traveling.

What’s your status?

Are you more likely to swipe right on a hot tub or a king-sized bed? Follow your heart and find your perfect hotel match from these love profiles. (And in these changing times, it's always a good idea to check if specific amenities you have your eye on are open before booking.) 

If your heart's aflutter, impress your new beloved at a hotel with divine dining options. And rest assured there's a Plan B with free cancellation options.

Show me more

Don't deny yourself one more chance at true love. Fuel those sparks of passion once again at one of these 4- and 5-star adults-only hotels.

Show me more

No greater love binds you all together. Find fun for the young and the young at heart as you reconnect and enjoy time spent together.

Show me more

Get the break you and your besties crave (and deserve). Find your zen and toast to the power of friendship at one of these serene spa hotels.

Show me more

You've seen it all, so it's time to treat yourselves. These 4- and 5-star hotels fit any taste and come highly rated.

Show me more

Refill your own love tank with some me-time. From quality fitness facilities to splendid spas, these hotels will have you feeling content in no time.

Show me more

Destinations for lovers

Charleston

New York City

Santa Barbara

Chicago

Inspiration for lovers

The world's 10 best countries for chocolate lovers

If you need some sweet destination inspiration for a future foodie trip, here's where you'll find the best chocolate around the world.

Read more

10 fairy-tale places you can visit in real life

From romantic castles to enchanted forests, discover the most magical places around the world and start planning a whimsical holiday.

Read more

Take your love on the road

Terms and Conditions

Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in.

Prices displayed are for stays on the specific dates shown.

Hotel prices displayed are per room per stay based on the cheapest double room available, inclusive of all taxes and service fees.

Blackout periods may apply and a minimum hotel stay may be required. Please check individual hotel for details.

Prices are updated regularly and are accurate when published.

Offers are subject to limited availability and may be discontinued without notice. Please click through to individual deals to confirm prices, availability and applicable terms and conditions for those deals.

Expedia’s usual booking terms and conditions apply.

Promoter: Expedia, Inc., 1111 Expedia Group Way W., Seattle, WA 98119, USA.